
In my ideal future I believe that I would to like have a life whit many free time, because I like to much have different activities in the day, not only to work. I think that one a person is happier of this form.
My plans for the future is for now finish my carrier and after to do a post grate, more in the future really I don’t know, but in five years as professional I would to work in a job that permits to travel much like a geographers. In my personal life, I wanted to fulfil my dream of knowing all Chile and in five years more to have been in the places representatives in this country whit my boyfriend and my children.
If any person asks me where I want to live, the true is that I don’t like Santiago, for this reason I want to live other city like to Concepción or Valdivia.
2 comentarios:
jajajjaaja
vale, you have a lot reasons for to live in Concepcion
bye!!!!
why everybody wont`s to go...I think there is much to do here in Santiago...enyway I hope that you are very happy...
kiss...
Publicar un comentario